The upper middle class nurses at my hospital.
Work is really not that interesting. […] Every nurse here, without exception, is upper middle class. Vacations to Hawai’I are frequent. Large houses with swimming pools. (In California.) Oh, I know! I’ll make a list of all the things they’ve talked about! (Bedivere is rubbing his neck…)
- Venice, Italy
- “P shots”—plasma injections into penile tissue
- Traditional Indian weddings with elephants
- Swimming with dolphins
- Jokes about reporting patients to ICE for deportation
- Bitcoin investments
- Retreating to their own private log cabin in Colorado in the event of a social revolution
- Admiration for Jeff Bezos and Steve Jobs
These are the people who surround me for most of the week.